Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2017

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2017
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 01:00:28 +0000

[gscrivano to bcc, to reduce noise]

No, sorry. Because of how differently these ideas can be interpreted, I'd rather not be explicit about it. I would prefer to decide based on the GSOC proposal, if we get some.

If you know of students that would be interested, point them to this list.

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017, 22:02 Svetlana Tkachenko <address@hidden> wrote:
Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:
> Interesting list. Very messy. But, I might be willing to mentor some of
> the
> ideas there.

Thanks for volunteering Ivan! Perhaps put your name next to the ideas
you are willing to mentor. It would help students choose which ideas to
work on.

--
Svetlana Tkachenko
Member of the Free Software Foundation