Re: GNA Shutting Down?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNA Shutting Down?
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 15:15:07 +0000

Svetlana,

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 10:12 Svetlana Tkachenko <address@hidden> wrote:
Gregory Casamento wrote:
> savannah needs to be completely revamped

Rewrite it in gnustepweb? :)

No need to be fecitious.

I remember a discussion where you wrote which features are missing in
it, but I do not recall which (this was before I started taking notes
and using todos)

Savannah uses savane which is hopelessly out of date.  I'm not going to rewrite all of the features here but what annoyed me the most was that when I asked for GNUstep ro be moved to git on Savannah it took three months and they got some of it wrong.  On any other platform this is a click of a button.

Svetlana

GC

--
Gregory Casamento