Re: [CFT] FreeBSD GNUstep ports update

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [CFT] FreeBSD GNUstep ports update
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 20:51:31 +0200

Hi,

David Chisnall wrote:
I have updated all of the GNUstep ports that portscout[1] tells me are out of
date.  There may be others that are out of date.  If you are responsible for
any GNUstep software that has had an update in the last year that I might have
missed, please check on FreshPorts [2] to see if we’re packaging the latest
version.

I checked mines and they seem fine. It reminds me some stuff needs a new release, I'll try my best in the next weeks.
You did not have any particular issues with some older release apps?

Riccaro