Gna changeover

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Gna changeover
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 14:18:25 +0000

As you guys know gna is now shutdown.   I have been working on transitioning us to git on another server.   I've been slowed down a bit by illness (I've been sick for the last few weeks).

I have been rsync'ing to my local machine and, of course, mirroring to github.

I am trying to restore services by this weekend so we can all continue work.

Thanks. GC.
--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/