Re: Can Gnustep be run without runtime?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Can Gnustep be run without runtime?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 07:14:52 +0200

I am not sure whether I understand your question correctly.
First of all if you want a solution that replaces base and gui, in that case you wont be using GNUstep at all :-)
Would you like to have your GNUstep applications to look more similar to the rest of your "native gui system"? For MS Windows there is a theme for GNUstep that uses native drawing methods. The same is possible for other systems somebody has to implement it, though.

Hope this helps,
Fred

On the road