Re: Gna changeover

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Gna changeover
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2017 22:15:54 +0200

I composed the email yesterday on the plane, which conveniently demonstrate​s how frequently I am online ;)

On June 1, 2017 10:00:06 PM GMT+02:00, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ivan,

Am 31.05.2017 um 16:54 schrieb Ivan Vučica <address@hidden>:

Gregory has the latest backup, but due to some emergencies has not been in position to deliver it to me.

due to your bad internet connectivity you must have missed Greg’s mail. He send a link to the file on a Google Drive. That file is 250 MB big and should contain the current GNA content.