Re: Authors.txt file for GIT migration...

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Authors.txt file for GIT migration...
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 01:04:12 +0100

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 8:41 PM, Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:52 AM, Gregory Casamento
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> All suggested corrections made.  Please let me know if there is anything
>> else.  Otherwise this is the final version.
>>
>> GC
>
> Moving this onto gnustep-dev@ only.

**Final** call if anyone cares about having an email address different
than authors.txt published at:

https://github.com/ivucica/gitsvn-scripts/blob/0895dffd8bbc539690cb10ecd64f623c6740b2e2/data/authors.txt

The conversion and push is happening **tomorrow** afternoon UTC. If
you care about your commits being associated with your various
profiles (GitHub or otherwise), it is the right time to respond to
this email!