Re: State of the WebKit port

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: State of the WebKit port
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 17:22:08 +0100

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 5:17 PM, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sounds like we should just put the implementation of these in the opal part
> of gnustep-back. We will need the declarations in the guidelines headers of
> course.

Presumably you meant 'gui', not 'guidelines' and you got autocorrected?

Doesn't feel totally right, but I guess we can have 'unimplemented'
stub in -gui, and only implement in -back.

It does mean we have to somehow define CGColorRef and CGImageRef
(presumably @class + typedef), and ensure we keep opal, gui and back
in sync if that ever changes.