Re: CI server on GitHub repos

From: Daniel Ferreira (theiostream)
Subject: Re: CI server on GitHub repos
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:11:01 -0300

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 5:26 AM, David Chisnall <address@hidden> wrote:
> Note: Travis has an open issue tracking their lack of FreeBSD support.  The
> more people who +1 it, the more likely it is to happen.

All issues I can find about that have been locked to collaborator-only
comments, so I can't +1. They've also made it very clear that they
don't intend to add support for it in the near future.

Someone suggested using a FreeBSD Docker container on top of the
Ubuntu host kernel to make the tests, but that just does not work.