Re: CI server on GitHub repos

From: Daniel Ferreira (theiostream)
Subject: Re: CI server on GitHub repos
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 17:47:30 -0300

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Niels Grewe <address@hidden> wrote:
> This seems to be missing some visibility, but there are all ready working
> Travis CI jobs for base (both for the legacy runtime and libobjc2):
> https://travis-ci.org/gnustep/libs-base

Wow, I'm embarassed I hadn't noticed that. Could Ivan or someone else
with owner access to the repo set up a Travis CI hook for pull
requests then? A build status badge on the readme would be interesting as well.

I suppose the only thing missing then is configuring an environment
for the "old gcc" (which is, apparently, 3.4.5). Despite the current
gcc environment being on version 4.8 I'll assume this can be treated
as "modern gcc" (or should it not?).

-- Daniel.