linking a C++ lib to an objc tool.

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: linking a C++ lib to an objc tool.
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 19:03:04 -0300

Hello world! I'm trying to build a project of mine in GNUstep which
requires some functionality provided by an external library, which is
in C++. I tried to build it with portions in Objc++ but faild. I said
it couldn't find the symbols it needed (calls to the methods of c++
objects). So I rewrote the thing moving the c++ dependencies to a
function in a plain c++ file. Strike 2. I checked around on the web
and discovered i needed the 'extern "C" {' thingy, so I added that. I
even rebuilt the external library, knowing that Ubuntu has more bugs
than rotting wood. Didn't help. I'm all out of ideas. Can anyone help?
Please let me know what information you need. Thanx!