Re: Migration to Git

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Migration to Git
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 11:04:04 +0100

Hi,

On 02/12/2017 22:41, Ivan Vučica wrote:

But good reminder. I believe each GAP project should be separated into its own project, probably under separate GH org (“gnustep-gap”?), or when we move to a self-hosting.

I will spend the time on this, if Riccardo believes we should do this.

the mirror was done by Gregory when he also mirrored GNA. However, if was not scheduled constantly but manually. From time to time Gregory did a sync. He did not perform any, I asked him to do a refresh a couple of times, but I suppose he was busy.

Since it is a "read only" mirror, it may be confusing to split it in many sub-projects! Perhaps it it would be nice also to mirror pantomime/gnumail.. I was able to salvage the whole project on GNA and recover it only with great work and luck and probably lost a couple of (luckily cosmetic only) patches.

Riccardo