Re: Upcoming 0.26.0, please review release notes

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Upcoming 0.26.0, please review release notes
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 21:26:31 +0100

> Am 09.12.2017 um 14:43 schrieb Ivan Vučica <address@hidden>:
>
> I have no opinion on whether we need a synced release; -gui is certainly in
> need of it as Debian is blocked from pulling in even 0.25.1.

Turns out some to the changes Daniel made in gui require the new enums he added
to base. That is, GNUstep gui 0.26.0 depends on the unreleased GNustep base.
That way Debian and all the other systems won’t benefit from that gui release
until there is also a base release. And we need to update the documented
required base version in gui.