Re: Coverity Scan for GNUstep?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Coverity Scan for GNUstep?
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:56:34 +0100

As you know I am no fan of management tasks. If you have time for this it would
be great if you could set it up. Otherwise I will try to do it over the next
weekend.
A new mailing list would be one way to go, the other possibility is to register
the core module maintainers (your, Richard, me) for all the core modules there.