Re: Coverity Scan for GNUstep?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Coverity Scan for GNUstep?
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 09:11:51 +0100

Hi,

I find it interesting. I have of course no idea of the quality of the output, if we will be overthrown with false positives or such, but I think it is worth to try.

Fred Kiefer wrote:
As you know I am no fan of management tasks. If you have time for this it would
be great if you could set it up. Otherwise I will try to do it over the next
weekend.
A new mailing list would be one way to go, the other possibility is to register
the core module maintainers (your, Richard, me) for all the core modules there.

It could make sense to include GWorkspace and a couple of the libraries too? I wonder if multiple sources can be given.

A mailing list would allow the delegated person to forward anything to the list, altough it means everything would be immediately "public".

Riccardo