GSoC candidate introduction / ideas

From: Stjepan Brkić
Subject: GSoC candidate introduction / ideas
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 10:50:04 -0400

Hi!

My name is Stjepan Brkić and I’m a undergrad computer science student at University of Zagreb (Croatia) / FER.
I’m seriously considering applying to this years GSoC with GNUStep as the project I’d like to work on.

I would like to thank Ivan Vučica for talking me into this, we talked about the project already and Ihave a basic understanding
of the project and stuff that needs work.

I have reasonable experience with C, OpenGL, Linux/UNIX, and Objective-C as the last addition to the list.

Anyways, I checked out the GSoC Ideas List , as well as some Wishlists and I have a rough list of candidate tasks which I’d like to work on.
Most of them are focused on Core Animation.

I was just wondering if you have any additional tips,tricks,questions or wishes regarding GNUStep and GSoC.

Cheers,
Stjepan