Re: GSoC candidate introduction / ideas

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GSoC candidate introduction / ideas
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 23:36:09 +0200

Hi Stjepan,

welcome to the GNUstep mailing list. I am you possible co-mentor if you get
accepted to the GSoC. As the time to apply is already running out I don’t want
to convince you of any specific task just choose what ever suits you best.  As
the places in the GSoC are limited it would be great if you could convince us
that your participation will result in a positive contribution to GNUstep. For
this it would be nice to learn a bit more about your previous programming
experience. I understand that you are new to Objective-C but this language is
easy to learn if you already know C and object oriented concepts. Just tell us
a bit what coding you have done before and feel free to ask a lot of questions
about GNUstep.

Cheers,
Fred