Re: Segmentation Faults - OpenBSD

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Segmentation Faults - OpenBSD
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 01:23:17 +0000

Could we roll back the changes which are causing this on master and put them onto a branch so that they can cease blocking development?

GC

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 18:53 Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> wrote:
further update, I got this mix

OpenBSD/x86 gcc -> plmerge fails because it says its environment is not
setup (no crash)
NetBSD/x86 gcc -> plmerge is fine, but any GUI app crashes
FreeBSD/amd64 clang -> works
Linux/x86 clang -> works
Linux/x86 gcc -> deep crash in plmerge
Linux/PPC gcc -> crash in plmerge

so I am thinking this is maybe more a compiler issue than an OS issue

Riccardo