Re: HTTP/2 with GNUstep?

From: 陈北宗
Subject: Re: HTTP/2 with GNUstep?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 04:13:02 +0800

So far I haven’t used it.

I have this feeling that we might need a major rewrite in the implementation of
network-related code if we want HTTP/2. Instead of extending the existing
implementation of our own, I would prefer using libcurl for those, as it
supports a wide array of different URL schemes, even ones we (and Apple)
doesn’t support. Also we can load that library dynamically, relying on the OS
maintainer to keep the library up to date, so we don’t have to rush to fix the
next network-related bug ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone