Re: libobjc2 compilation error with clang

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: libobjc2 compilation error with clang
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:05:55 +0000

On 20/02/2019 07:14, Gregory Casamento wrote:
I downloaded this when updating GNUstep.  If you look at the script in tools-scripts/update-gnustep it pulls the latest from all repos and then does a build with the script compile-gnustep.   This is simply to update my installation on Linux.  This has been working up until recently.

Does the CMakeLists.txt file look like this one?

https://github.com/gnustep/libobjc2/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt

The line that it's complaining about (assuming that you didn't truncate the error message) is line 64. In libobjc2 trunk, that is right in the middle of the list of header files to include and there is absolutely no way that this line would generate an error (if it contained an error, cmake would report it at the start or end of the set command).

The traceback is complaining about usage of find_package, but this CMakeLists.txt file does not use find_package at all. As such, I have no idea what you are building, but it doesn't appear to be libobjc2.