Thank you. As I've replied to David, I tend to push trivial patches directly to HEAD. More complex I'll create as a pull request so we can discuss details before merge.
I want to include these changes into current release of GNUstep. The main areas are:
- focus management and window manager interaction (hide application, minimize window), mouse click on titlebar, appicon, inside window;
- applications "-autolaunch" behaviour: do not show menus and do not steal focus;
Also I have several trivial patches:
- prevent blinking of appicon on focus switch/appicon double-click. It's quite noticable with cairo backend;
- Font panel weird look and feel on WM (no resize bar, items must be clicked higher then it drawn)
- use title image in miniwindow
In long-term I want to adopt cairo backend as default for NEXTSPACE. I want to move some functionality from ART backend.
For example, I'd like to have an option and support of font packages (.nfont).
I want to polish UI: some elements draw lines as gray instead of black (I know about half-pixel problem).
I'd like to test and enhance NSBrowser behavior. I want to implement display resolution changes adoption at backend level. May high DPI some day...