Escape from the UK/Brexit ... update

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Escape from the UK/Brexit ... update
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 10:02:17 +0000

FYI
This week we emptied our house in Cornwall, putting things into storage in
Waterford, Ireland.
We are hoping to complete buying a much smaller place in Kilkenny City in just
over a week.
After that we will need to move in to the new place as quickly as we can
(selecting/discarding any furniture etc that won't fit), and also get an
internet connection there.
So I'm expecting to get some degree of stability (and a decent network
connection) by mid to late April.
Hopefully I will then be able to spend a bit more time on GNUstep.