Re: Escape from the UK/Brexit ... update

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Escape from the UK/Brexit ... update
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 07:49:06 +0100

As usual, things have not been working out as scheduled, but we are finally in
to our new home in Kilkenny.
We have no furniture and are sleeping on camping mats, but have most of our
kitchen stuff installed, so we can cook proper meals.
Our broadband installation never happened: because the telegraph poll the cable
would be coming from has not been certified as safe to climb.
I'm told that means a delay typically 3 to 10 days before I will have a
broadband connection again :-(