Re: What should we do with these?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: What should we do with these?
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 16:19:15 -0400

I’m going to implement it in an open ended fashion.  The classes will exist as an abstract representation and it will be possible to implement different “backends” to allow scripting.  That way the classes will be there for build compatibility and it will be possible to extend it to use lua and other languages.

GC