About elementary Headers and Sources

From: madscientist
Subject: About elementary Headers and Sources
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 21:48:55 -0300

I'm trying just a small experiment about writing a wrapper.

I wish to get the most basic .m classes calling it's C++ equivalents of a hobby os.

I have found and collected those source files:

NsComboBox.m

NSImageView.m

NSPopupButton.m

NSScroller.m

NSSlider.m

NSStepper.m

Now, i'm trying to find the sources of this. I had find the .h headers, do they have a ".m" correlated file?

NSMomentaryPushButton.h

NSMomentaryLightButton.h

NSPushOnPushOffButton.h

NSTableButton.h

NSSwitchButton.h

NSRadioButton.h

I'm a bit confused because in those .h files i see " @implementation", "@interface".. shouldn't they be in an ".m"/".mm" file?

My basic goal is to try to use those ".m" basic elements for wrapping ".cpp" equivalent gui objects, then build them as a single library.

It's only an experiment aiming towards some sort of runtime trying to repurpose an old yet working gui.