Re: Working on XIB document support

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Working on XIB document support
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 18:30:16 -0500

Fred,

I will certainly take a look at it.

Thanks, GC

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 4:24 PM Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
After a week of working on these changes I have reached a state where it would be worthwhile for other to look at the code and test it. There sure are still a lot of shortcomings in that code, so please don’t merge it or use it in productive environments. But testing it in smaller applications should be fine.

Although I did clean up some stuff, this is still mostly the Eggplant code, they really put in a lot of effort. But as always with NIB loading many cases will be missing or be implemented incorrect. This could be resolved by using this code  and reporting back to me.

Hope you find this useful,
Fred

--
Gregory Casamento