Re: base / libobjc2 link issues on FreeBSD 12

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: base / libobjc2 link issues on FreeBSD 12
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 08:29:46 +0100

Hi Riccardo,

Am 20.02.20 um 08:19 schrieb Riccardo Mottola:
and now?

I found that Andreas' guide was really helpful. You might want to make sure you really deleted all older versions of libobjc, you might want to set RUNTIME_VERSION (1.9 or 2.0) and it might be you need to install make a second time after having successfully installed libobjc:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Building_GNUstep_under_Debian_FreeBSD

All of this has been applied to the following script(s). They need to be adjusted to meet the requirements of FreeBSD, but we'd be happy if you could provide one once your setup works:

https://github.com/plaurent/gnustep-build/blob/master/ubuntu-19.10-clang-9.0-runtime-2.0/GNUstep-buildon-ubuntu1910.sh

I'd be interested to hear from your results.

Regards
Johannes