Lost information converting decoded value to in32_t

From: RIccardo Mottola
Subject: Lost information converting decoded value to in32_t
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 09:28:01 +0200

Hi!

I noticed that on a totally fresh installation on intel 32bit, I get many warnings of the type "Lost information converting decoded value to in32_t" when starting GWorkspace.

Putting a breakpoint, I noticed that this issue is not coming from "my" code but directly from NSUnarchiver of the GSGormLoader.

Is it a bug? or did some types change and broke compatibility with existing gorm types?

The first "halt" I get is when loading Attributes.gorm of GWorkspace's Inspector

Riccardo