GSMutableDictionary class cluster and isKindOfClass

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: GSMutableDictionary class cluster and isKindOfClass
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 01:08:43 +0200

Hi!

I have a strange issue. I get an object and check if it s a Dictionary, else I spit out an exception.

if ([obj isKindOfClass: [NSDictionary class]])
 {
   do someting;
 }
else if ([obj isKindOfClass: [DBSObject class]])
{
  do something els;
}
else
   Error!!!

However.... I get the error:
Unknown class of value: GSMutableDictionary

soo for some reason GSMutableDictionary is not isKindOfClass NSDictionary? and not a NSMutableDictionary either?

I bet this used to work...

Riccardo