Re: GUi stopped compiling

From: Frederik Seiffert
Subject: Re: GUi stopped compiling
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 11:56:52 +0100

ICU release 68 changed their usage of primitive types, and removed the TRUE and
FALSE defines as outlined here:
https://github.com/unicode-org/icu/blob/master/docs/userguide/dev/codingguidelines.md#primitive-types

You’ll probably need to patch Gui in some way. For Base I simply defined
TRUE/FALSE in GSICUString.h:
https://github.com/gnustep/libs-base/pull/163

Frederik