Re: gnustep gui localization - UTF8 issues

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: gnustep gui localization - UTF8 issues
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 14:08:43 +0100

Hi Fred!

Fred Kiefer wrote:
Great you did find this. This was my fault. I regenerated that fie and all
other language files just as I always do before a release. I was not aware that
this file (and the one for Esperanto) had been converted to UTF8 and the tool
we use to generate these files seems to ignore the old format. (I need to look
into this behaviour). I re-added the BOM to both files. Could you please give
it a try?

thank you. It works now!

Riccardo