Re: GNUstep releases this month?

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: GNUstep releases this month?
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 21:45:03 +0100

On 28 Feb 2021, at 20:56, Ivan Vučica wrote:

Good point ... I think gnustep-make is in a good place now: I don't know of any outstanding issues that should prevent release.

I have just updated ChangeLog for gnustep-base too, so I think that's now up to date and also in a decent state to go ahead and release.

Great.

Riccardo, may I ask you to do a release of PDFKit as well? The currently released makefile is not compatible with libobjc2. svn works.

Thank you
Johannes