Re: Project-Center 0.6.2

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Project-Center 0.6.2
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 19:00:56 +0200

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Santos wrote:
> What am I doing wrong ? or not doing ? I made a ‘make clean’ and even deleted
> the ProjectCenter.app directory.
> Another method I added to the class PCMenuController that is called by a menu
> item works and calls the above code.

did you "Install" and/or unisntall the old code first?
PC is based on Frameworks so if you do not install but run, it can be
taht the installed version of the framework is used whichcould be not
the one you are using. Sometimes this confused me.
Or well, somewhere you have a typo in your code and your method is not
in the instance?

Riccardo