Re: No more support for GNUstep on FreeBSD

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: No more support for GNUstep on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 14:03:05 -0400

When precisely was this communicated to the rest of the community?

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 12:08 David Chisnall <gnustep@theravensnest.org> wrote:
Hi,

I dropped maintainership because I haven't actually used GNUstep or run
FreeBSD on machines with displays for a while, so I wasn't able to test
things well and didn't feel comfortable updating ports and claiming that
they worked.  I am happy to help anyone who wants to update the ports.
I believe that they should still work.  We test the runtime in CI on
FreeBSD, at least.

I believe there is a new upstream for libdispatch, but I've not tried it.

David

--
Gregory Casamento
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron