gnuzilla-dev

[Gnuzilla-dev] User Agent

From: Toni Christoph Schultheis
Subject: [Gnuzilla-dev] User Agent
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 18:08:24 +0100

Hello,

I really enjoy using IceCat on Android, but the User Agent and system setting (windows) is not optimal. You should do it like the Orfox-Project with the default Firefox-Mobile settings and an custom user agent, because if you browse the internet with an mobile browser its clear you're not using windows. In the Link its more detailed:
https://dev.guardianproject.info/issues/5404
http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-dev/2015/tor-dev.2015-06-29-18.00.log.txt
Hope you can change it!
I tried it manually, but i just have now an orfox user agent, with the arm7 and windows at the same time...

Best Regards