gnuzilla-dev

Re: New help-gnuzilla list + integrating bug-gnuzilla with the GNU Bug T

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: New help-gnuzilla list + integrating bug-gnuzilla with the GNU Bug Tracker
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 02:57:38 -0500

Amin Bandali <address@hidden> writes:

[...]
> If there are no objections over the next couple of days, I will go
> ahead and set that option.  I’ll also open a new ‘bug’ with
> information on how/where to report new bugs (i.e. by posting to
> bug-gnuzilla, now integrated into the GNU Bug Tracker and accessible
> via the link Mark posted earlier in the thread).

[...]

This is now done.  I have disabled submission of new issues on both the
Bug Tracker and the Support Tracker of the GNUzilla project on Savannah,
pointing people to our bug-gnuzilla and help-gnuzilla lists instead.
However, commenting on existing items is still enabled, and they will
remain available for archival purposes.