gnuzilla-dev

Re: IceCat's devtools.debugger.remote-enabled = true & uMatrix

From: Brian Booth
Subject: Re: IceCat's devtools.debugger.remote-enabled = true & uMatrix
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 10:58:08 +0800

I've notice a lot of people say that about uMatrix. In my case though, I've found it quite easy to use - the matrix layout is one major reason.

I use it with NoScript and HTTPSEverywhere on the upstream latest releases - they all complement each other with some overlap. I've had no problems dealing with any conflict the three way combination may have presented me so far.

My headache is with Mozilla's really bad documentation (and often lack of) of every "about:config" preference. Good luck finding documentation about their hidden preferences in a hurry!