gnuzilla-dev

GNUZilla development

From: Ethan Carter Edwards
Subject: GNUZilla development
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 15:02:53 -0400

Hello all,

I was referred to this list by Brett Gilio. I've recently became
interested in GNU IceCat development. I just came to ask that status
among other things, and ask how I could become more involved in the
project.

After reading Brett's blog post about paying for Free Software, I asked
about Mozilla and he explained the downfalls of the company. So now I
want to dedicate myself to using IceCat and become more involved with
the development.

Sincerely,
        Ethan
--
Ethan Carter Edwards
GPG: 0E69 0F46 3457 D812 3387  C978 F93D DAFA 26EF 2458