gnuzilla-dev

Re: mozilla-trademark-rust

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: mozilla-trademark-rust
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 20:02:14 -0300

I don't know if you are subscribed to the list, but I assume not. If you think
I'm mistaken, please tell me so.

Em 24/11/2020 02:47, dikasp--- via GNUzilla development discussions escreveu:
> as an prominent leader of mozilla liberation front, can gnuzilla team give
> some clarification about these problem ?

I'm not an official GNUzilla developer and don't know if your question was
already answered, but as far as I can see all the details of the trademark
issue are in the link you just gave.

In parallel, there is also the issue that Cargo (single-language package
manager for Rust) by default includes a repository that provides
functional/practical data/works, and there is no clear indication that such
repository is committed to include only packages that follow the GNU FSDG,
which is a requirement for free/libre distros to take into consideration, that
is, under the GNU FSDG, either the Cargo (package manager) package must be
removed or the already-underpowered free/libre distros will have to find way to
make a cargo-like repository that is committed to the GNU FSDG, or protest to
make official Cargo repository do so, but the last one I think must come from
within the Rust/Cargo folks.

--
* Ativista do software livre
        * https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
        * Membro dos grupos avaliadores de
                * Software (Free Software Directory)
                * Distribuições de sistemas (FreedSoftware)
                * Sites (Free JavaScript Action Team)
        * Não sou advogado e não fomento os não livres
* Sempre veja o spam/lixo eletrônico do teu e-mail
        * Ou coloque todos os recebidos na caixa de entrada
* Sempre assino e-mails com OpenPGP
        * Chave pública: vide endereço anterior
        * Qualquer outro pode ser fraude
        * Se não tens OpenPGP, ignore o anexo "signature.asc"
* Ao enviar anexos
        * Docs., planilhas e apresentações: use OpenDocument
        * Outros tipos: vide endereço anterior
* Use protocolos de comunicação federadas
        * Vide endereço anterior
* Mensagens secretas somente via
        * XMPP com OMEMO
        * E-mail criptografado e assinado com OpenPGP