gnuzilla-dev

Re: Connection at browser first run or update

From: Luis Guzman
Subject: Re: Connection at browser first run or update
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 00:43:42 -0600

Hi bill and chippy,

En 17/06/24 23:04, bill-auger escribió:
i dont know that luis has any authority on the upstream code repo though - in
the end, joeall may need to be involved, or you would need to fork -
unfortunately

Well, I don't think is a matter of authority but about interest, sadly I'm not involved on the project, and I can't follow it up.

I agree that it would be more efficient to fork and work on a feature independently, with enough luck upstream could meet you somewhere in the way and merge such feature pushing forward the development.
Even if that's not the case, I think is better to keep moving forward when inspired :)

The above said, let me know if there is something I can help.
Cheers

--
Cuanto más gente resista, más gente va a ser Libre, y
más gente va a ser libre para ser Libre.

Por tu propio bien, y en solidaridad a todos,
elige la libertad.

¡Sé Libre!
http://fsfla.org/selibre/

Luis A. Guzmán G.