gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] References and Papers

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] References and Papers
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 11:44:26 +0200

 I think this would be marvelous !

 The more reference materials the better it is !

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.

Scott Robert Ladd wrote:
Hi,

While researching my parallel programming book, I've come across a number of interesting papers related to OpenMP. These range from discussions of compilers to comparisons of OpenMP with MPI and other technologies.

Is this something I should collate for gomp? I'm not certain if these documents belong in cvs, but they might be valuable assets. If nothing else, I could host links to the papers on my web site.