gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] Shall we still proceed ?

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Shall we still proceed ?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:44:44 -0400

Lars Segerlund wrote:
  I have found some references on parllell array processing and parallell
compilation, ( APL ), which turned out to be very good.

  Should we have some form of document archive and collect the relevant papers
anddesign documents ?

  I assume everyone is still interesten in proceeding ?

I'm wrapping up a major project for a client; given the lousy economic climate in the U.S., I suspect I'll have plenty of time to work on GOMP soon while hunting for a new "opportunity."

I'm very interested in these resources you've found.

--
Scott Robert Ladd