gomp-discuss

[Gomp-discuss] Reorganising the CVS

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Reorganising the CVS
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:40:48 +0200

Hi All - I would like to reorganise the CVS on the basis of an old proposal by
Jacob, never implemented (actually, much stripped down for the moment).
The thing is that as it is gomp at the moment does not follow the standard
./configure make make-install build procedure; moreover, I get compilation
problems.

Has anyone anything to say against it?

Thanks
Biagio

P.S.: Next question in the list: when will we be moving gomp to the
gomp-branch?

Biagio Lucini
Institut Fuer Theoretische Physik
ETH Hoenggerberg