gomp-discuss

Re: (forw) Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate

From: Jacob Weismann Poulsen
Subject: Re: (forw) Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 20:56:20 +0000

* Lars Segerlund <address@hidden> [2004-11-02 16:28]:

>  I'm not much for commiting the savannah cvs ... unless someone knows a good
> way around removing directories and such in cvs :-) ...

mv on the cvsroot is a frind :) However, my intention was just to extract
the *.[ch] files from the lib subdirectory, i.e. the content of the appendix
B in the openMP specification. I did not intend to bring the entire set of
files from savannah. Biagio has done a very fine job in collecting only the
most relevant things for a first commit and I think we better stick with this
for now.

Cheers, Jacb

--
Jacob Weismann <address@hidden>
Fingerprint: 9315 DC43 D2E4 4F70 3AA8  F8F0 9DA0 B765 F5C8 7D26