gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] old time user, new time dummy

From: Alice Anderson
Subject: [gpsd-dev] old time user, new time dummy
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:50:51 -0700

I'm almost certain this is intellectual laziness on my part, and for that I apologize up front.  I'm working and will figure this out.

In the meantime I thought I'd mention something.  I'm a long time user of gpsd; with the 2.3 release I thought I'd download and upgrade.  That's where my problem started.

How do I build it?  If I read INSTALL correctly, it assumes I've already built the binaries.  No configure, and scons fails with a SyntaxError.

Any and all advice is welcome, including flames about how I should know this already.  Anything will help me along to get 3.2 up and running so anything is good.

And, thank you.  This is great stuff