gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] 3.5 release is waiting on one test.

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [gpsd-dev] 3.5 release is waiting on one test.
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 00:50:38 -0400 (EDT)

I've cleared all the bug reports I had pending for 3.5, except I still
don't have the automated procedure for updating Savannah webspace.
I'm not going to hold release on that.

Nothing impedes release now except that I'm hoping Jose Miguel Gonsalves
will confirm my fix for his RTCM relaying bug.

There's a tendency today to absolve individuals of
moral responsibility and treat them as victims of
social circumstance.  You buy that, you pay with your
soul.
                -Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker