gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] [RFC] Add support for Airmar PB200 Weather station

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] [RFC] Add support for Airmar PB200 Weather station
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 00:47:35 +0200

Hello,

i am working on nmea2000 support for gpsd since last autumn.

I hope, i have a very early test version ready, but i have access only
to a Garmin GPS, AIS and chartplotter.

Do you have a CAN interface supported by linux socket-can?

If  so, can you send me a log of the CAN messages of the PB200 unit with
"candump"?

For a very early test version, only gps skyview is missing, and i hope,
i have this ready Sunday evening.
This is more a prove of the concept, then code in gpsd quality. No AIS
yet.

Reinhard