gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] wsg_separation Issue

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] wsg_separation Issue
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 23:50:46 -0400

Bywater, Rick (SA-1) <address@hidden>:
> I was running Coverity on gpsd-2.39 and it complained about an array-bounds
> issue in geoid.c in the function wsg84_separation.

We've incorporated a fix patch to the repo head version.

Please run Coverity on repo head and post the results here.  I'd *love* to see
a current Coverity defect list.  We're on their list of projects allowed
to self-scan from their website, but they have never gotten that machinery
together enough that we can actually do it from here.