gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] Clueless

From: Roy Barkas
Subject: [gpsd-dev] Clueless
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:01:23 +1100

Eric has just posted a patch that allows for type 24 messages with partno's other than "A" or "B".

I need to fetch the 3.7 tarball, apply this patch and build it since the unpatched version is madly filling my syslog with hundreds of thousands of error messages.

Are there instructions posted somewhere for a person like me who doesn't normally use GIT and who also doesn't normally build complex c projects?

Cheers;

Roy Barkas
Australia

p.s. Happy Holidays to all!