gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Test coverage

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Test coverage
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:57:48 -0500

Christian Gagneraud <address@hidden>:
> Today, I gave a try to gcov and lcov, and the results are
> encouraging I think, this is what I've done:

If you're still interested in setting up coverage testing,
the repository tip version now has setup of a 'coveraging' flag and
a slightly more graceful way to hack the CFLAGS variable and library
link line.

It doesn't work for me yet - I get unresolved gcov symbols when
trying to make executables, even though -lgcov is in the link line.
Perhaps you can figure out why and fix it.